1:10 USB 3.0 Copy Cruiser Mini™
Aleratec’s 1:10 USB 3.0 Copy Cruiser Mini is a computer connected USB flash drive duplicator that quickly copies up to 10 USB flash drives simultaneously, yet is small enough to fit inside a briefcase or laptop bag for quick changes on the go. With read/write speeds up to 5 gigabytes per second and SuperSpeed USB 3.0 duplication, 1:10 USB 3.0 Copy Cruiser Mini produces fast and highly accurate flash drive clones and is easy to setup and operate. The 1:10 USB 3.0 Copy Cruiser Mini also includes Aleratec's easy-to-use Software Suite for Windows and Mac
that gives users multiple choices for collecting and duplicating data.
- Computer-connected USB flash drive duplicator to quickly clone, verify and format up to 10 USB flash drives at once
- Clone or update files on multiple flash drives without the need of bulky equipment
- Create and copy images from bootable flash drives
- Includes Verify, Format, Create Image, Image Copy
- Compatible with most available USB flash drives
- Read/Write Speeds up to 5Gb/s
- Includes intuitive Software Suite with multiple duplication options
- Supports FAT / FAT32 / NTFS file systems on Windows and UDF1.02 / UDF1.50 / FAT32 / Mac OS Extended (Journaled) file systems on Mac
- Includes SuperSpeed 3.0 USB cable
Includes Aleratec’s USB Duplication Software Suite for Windows and Mac
Once installed on your laptop or desktop computer, Aleratec’s Duplication Software Suite becomes a powerful tool that gives you a choice on how you want to collect and duplicate data. Duplicate directly from image files or a flash drive or duplicate from selected files and folders on their hard drive. The software’s display shows the status of each copy, number of copies completed and allows users to select Copy Only, Format Only, Format and Copy, Create Image and Image Copy. The software also supports bootable flash drives the ability to format-only or format and data copy FAT/FAT32/NTFS.
Operating the 1:10 USB 3.0 Copy Cruiser Mini
Setup and operation of the 1:10 USB 3.0 Copy Cruiser Mini is easy. Simply connect the Copy Cruiser Mini Flash Drive Duplicator to the USB port of a laptop with the included 3.0 high-speed USB cable, install the Duplication Software Suite on your laptop or desktop computer and follow the easy steps to make up to 10 flash drive copies at a time.
Aleratec’s 1:16 USB 3.0 Copy Cruiser Mini is designed for the latest USB specifications but is also backwards compatible with USB 2.0 and 1.1.
Download the User Guide PDF
Download the Quick Start Guide PDF