- Up to 15 simultaneous DVD/CD Copies or clearly labeled discs
- Removable 250GB Hard Disk Drive to store disc images and label files
- Aleratec one touch USB connect
- DVD-ROM drive for fast on the fly copies
- Laser burns disc labels
- No messy markers or costly ink cartridges, toner, or ribbons
- Writeable Discs Suppoted: DVD-R, DVD+R, DVD-RW, DVD+RW, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL, DVD-RAM, CD-R/RW
- Max Data Writing Speed: DVD-R, DVD+R 20x, DVD-R DL, DVD+R DL 8x, DVD-RAM 12x, DVD+RW 8x, DVD-RW 6x, CD-R 48x and CD-RW 32x
- Max Data Reading Speed: DVD-ROM 16x, CD-ROM 48x
- Removable Hard Disk Drive: 250GB
- Deminsions: 20" L x 18.5" W x 25" H
- Sofware Included: Aleratec DVD/CD Disc Publishing Suite
- Minimum System Requirements: Windows 2000, XP, Vista or 7, Intel Pentium II (or compatible) 400MHz or faster processor, 256MB RAM
- UPC: 808068-00410-3
- Country of Origin: Assembled in the USA from components sourced globally
- One Year Limited Warranty (parts and labor)
The Aleratec 1:15 DVD/CD Tower Publisher SLS is a stand alone LightScribe disc publishing system with the capability of simultaneously producing up to 15 DVD/CD copies or clearly labeled discs, and no computer is required. Before the introduction of the 1:5 DVD/CD Tower Publisher SLS, disc publishing towers required connection to a PC running sophisticated disc publishing software to duplicate and LightScribe label discs.
The duplicating and LightScribe labeling intelligence is built into the 1:15 DVD/CD Tower Publisher SLS controller. This DVD/CD publisher can copy as many DVDs and CDs as you need and with LightScribe Disc Labeling technology you can laser burn custom labels in the same machine.
The 1:15 DVD/CD Tower Publisher SLS is a simple tower construction that makes 15 DVD/CD copies or 15 silkscreen quality LightScribe labels simultaneously making it a very effective production publishing system.