- Label up to 100 Blu-ray, DVD or CD discs automatically when paired with compatible Epson Inkjet printer, not included
- Autoloader lets you add more blanks and removefinished discs while the system is printing
- Simple, reliable disc feed system
- Designed for the following Epson printers in the following countries:
America: R280, Artisan 50
Asia: R290, T50, L801
Europe: R285, P50, L800
Japan: E301, E302
- System Requirements: Pentium III 1GHz, 1GB DRAM (2GB DRAM recommended) Windows 8, Windows 7, XP, Vista, 2000 SP4, Available USB2.0 port
- Operation Environment/Operating Temperature: 50° F to 90° F (10° C to 32° C) Humidity 15% to 80%
- Media Supported: Direct-to-disc printing on Inkjet printable 120mm Blu-ray, DVD or CD discs*
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 280 x 324 x 197 mm (Without disc bin or guide rods) 11 x 12.75 x 7.75 in
- Weight: 1.2 kg / 2.6 lb
- Electrical Specifications: Input Voltage 100-240V ACInput Frequency 50/60 Hz
- UPC: 808068-00438-7
- Country of Origin: China
- One Year Limited Warranty (parts and labor)
The Aleratec RoboJet Disc Autoloader transforms a compatible Epson inkjet printer (not included) from a manual, single-disc printer into a robotic disc printing system capable of up to 100 disc prints at a time. Installation is a snap and requires no tools.
The RoboJet Disc Autoloader’s convenient design allows for new discs to be loaded and finished discs to be unloaded at any time during the print process. It’s quick
loading and unloading make printing jobs faster than other robotic disc printing systems.
Unlike expensive, proprietary disc printing systems, the RoboJet Disc Autoloader works with popular Epson inkjet printers and ink priced for mass markets.