1:31 USB HDD Copy Tower SA™
Aleratec’s 1:31 USB HDD Copy Tower SA™ is an industrial grade duplicator that quickly copies up to 31 USB flash drives, external 2.5-inch USB hard drives or solid state drives with USB. A stand-alone unit that operates without the need of a computer, the 1:31 USB HDD Copy Tower SA streamlines the cloning of multiple USB storage devices and includes sanitization functions for 2.5-inch USB external hard drives.
- Clones up to 31 USB flash drives or external 2.5-inch hard drives/SSD drives with USB
- Duplicates USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 flash drives and hard drives at up to 1.5GB/min data transfer speeds
- Copy or compare, copy system and data only, or copy complete drive
- Format FAT and FAT 32 file systems
- Sanitizes 2.5-inch USB external hard drives with 1-Pass, 3-Pass or DoD 7-Pass Overwrite
- Certified Sanitization on the DoD 7-Pass overwrite means that it is forensically unrecoverable
- Meets NIST 800-88 guidelines for media sanitization
- Easy-to-read, intuitive interface with back-lighted LCD display
- Stand-alone design that does not require a computer
- Sector-by-Sector copy supports all data formats
Cloning USB Storage Devices
For organizations that frequently duplicate large numbers of USB storage devices, the 1:31 USB HDD Copy Tower SA will save countless hours and valuable resources. Compatible with most popular brands of USB flash drives, external 2.5-inch USB hard drives or solid state drives, copy functions include copy system and data only, copy complete drive, and format FAT and FAT 32 file systems. The compare functions lets you verify that the target devices are an exact match of the original, and asynchronous duplication writes the data to internal primary storage then duplicates it to target media. This time-saving feature allows you to remove and replace USB storage devices while other copies are running.
Sanitizing 2.5-inch USB External Hard Drives
The 1:31 USB HDD Copy Tower SA offers robust sanitization functions for 2.5-inch external hard drives with USB and removes all traces of information on the drives. Protecting confidential information is critical to organization of all types, but particularly for those that are accountable for disposing of confidential information properly under the Health Information Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA), Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act (PIPEDA), Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act (GLBA) or Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SBA). Aleratec’s 1:31 USB HDD Copy Tower SA uses 1-Pass, 3-Pass or DoD 7-Pass Overwrite functions to wipe drives clean. In addition, hard drives sanitized by Aleratec’s 7-Pass wipe have been verified by a leader in forensic data recovery as being “forensically unrecoverable” and meeting the criteria set forth in NIST 800-88 guidelines for media sanitization.
Operating of the 1:31 USB HDD Copy Tower SA.
This unit is ready to go out of out of the box and is a stand-alone model that does not need to be connected to a computer. Operation is very straight forward. Connect the source and target drives to the USB inputs and toggle through functions using the back-lighted LCD display.
The 1:31 USB HDD Copy Tower SA will duplicate USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 flash drives and hard drives at up to 1.5GB/min data transfer speeds.
Download the User Guide PDF
Download the Quick Start Guide PDF