1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SAÖ
Producing perfect clones of USB flash drives, external 2.5-inch USB HDDs or SSDs with USB is an efficient and painless process with the 1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SA. This industrial-grade duplicator copies up to 23 USB storage devices, operates without the need of a computer and includes sanitization functions that wipe all traces of information on 2.5-inch USB external hard drives.
- Copy up to 23 USB flash drives or external 2.5-inch hard drives/SSD drives with USB
- Duplicates USB 3.0 and USB 2.0 flash drives and hard drives at up to 1.5GB/min data transfer speeds.
- Copy or compare, copy system and data only, or copy complete drive and format FAT and FAT 32 file systems
- Sanitizes 2.5-inch USB external hard drives
- Includes 1-Pass, 3-Pass or DoD 7-Pass Overwrite
- Certified Sanitization on the DoD 7-Pass overwrite means that it is forensically unrecoverable
- Meets NIST 800-88 guidelines for media sanitization
- Intuitive interface with back-lighted LCD display
- Stand-alone design that does not require a computer
- Sector-by-Sector copy supports all data formats
Cloning USB Storage Devices
Aleratec's 1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SA is designed for companies, organizations and government agencies looking for a more efficient way to duplicate large numbers of USB storage devices. Compatible with most popular brands of USB flash drives, external 2.5-inch USB hard drives or solid state drives, the 1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SA will make exact copies of your USB storage devices, and the compare function allows you to confirm that the target devices are an exact match. Other copy functions include copy system data only, copy the complete drive, and format FAT and FAT 32 file systems. Asynchronous duplication allows you to remove and replace USB storage devices while other copies continue to run, making the 1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SA one of the most efficient duplicators on the market.
Sanitizing 2.5-inch USB External Hard Drives
Many of the advanced sanitization functions for which Aleratec products are known are also included, and users have the ability to sanitize multiple 2.5-inch external hard drives with 1-Pass, 3-Pass, or 7-Pass Overwrite functions. For lower security risks, 1-pass wipe uses a one-wipe algorithm as opposed to multiple wipe methods such as 3-pass. For organizations such as government agencies and contractors that are held accountable for proper disposal of confidential data, the 1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SA includes the DoD 7-Pass Overwrite function. Aleratec's 7-Pass wipe have been verified by a leader in forensic data recovery as being "forensically unrecoverable" and meeting the standards set forth in NIST 800-88 guidelines for media sanitization.
Operating of the 1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SA
The 1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SA is an industrial-grade stand-alone model that does not need to be connected to a computer, and it's compact enough to move from room to room as needed. Simply connect the source drive and target drives into the USB inputs and use the intuitive back-lighted LCD display to quickly duplicate or sanitize.
The 1:23 USB HDD Copy Tower SA will duplicate USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1 flash drives and hard drives at up to 1.5GB/min data transfer speeds.
Download the User Guide PDF
Download the Quick Start Guide PDF